ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES TO DEVELOP EVOLUTIONARY SKILLS
The Diamond Light meditations are a good ongoing practice to initiate activation of one’s heart light, however there are other simple things one can do to on a daily basis to keep connected.
- Bring your hands to your heart. Breath into the heart. Take a moment to feel inner activity and connection.
- Use Affirmations – I AM statements: I AM LIGHT, I AM BRIGHT, I AM CONNECTED TO THE LUMINOUS UNIVERSE
- Observe your intuition and affirm when it manifests
- Use Visualization: mind directs energy and activates awareness. Visualize the Pearl of Light in your heart. Visualize yourself manifesting your evolutionary potential – in whatever form that is for you.
- Touch trees: Feel your connection with the plants. Send a beam of energy from your heart to a plant. Take a moment to feel for a response.
- Study Reiki, Healing Touch or other energy healing systems.
- Take a psychic development class
- Practice Nada Yoga: Listen to spiritually infused music, sing, play an instrument, chant mantras, use toning or humming to vibrate your own energy field.
- Ask your higher awareness for guidance. Listen for a response. Learn to differentiate the voices.
- Talk with your friends about the heart center: what is the heart? Is it real? Can humans evolve into a more spiritually attuned, heart-centered species?
- Release ancestral fears & disbelief
It should be noted that working to develop the light in one’s heart is not always a simple, instantaneous or painless activity. It can take years to begin to move through the layers of “lotus flower” protection . One of the more challenging aspects of the healing is unwrapping the fear and trauma that have shut down our hearts. Much of this comes through our ancestral lineage: we received fear and trauma from our parents, who received it from theirs – all coming from the rather dark and horrific history of life on Earth over the past 1000 years. War, oppression, slavery, abuse, torture, repression – humans have inflicted unbelievable heartless acts on each other – “heartless” being the key word here. Humanity has collectively shut down its heart just to survive through this dark period.
However we now have tools and resources to heal fear and trauma that our ancestors did not. Great strides are being made to understand neuro-plasticity and nervous system re-activation as means to release the damaging impact of fear and trauma on humans. We can heal the pain, fear and traumas that have been carried for generations through our ancestral lineages. We are the ones they dreamed of. We are the ones who can heal, awaken and manifest our evolutionary potential.